Can you believe Christmas is just about six weeks away?!
I haven’t started shopping but I have started brainstorming gifts. I am so excited to join with some fellow bloggers for a huge giveaway! We’re all giving away a gift basket we’ve curated – a basket of our favorite things!
My basket was inspired by my favorite “treat yourself” items. If someone gave me $75 and said, “Melissa, go treat yourself” these are the things I’d buy. This basket would be so much fun to give to a friend who has had a hard year, or to a friend who is a busy mom, or to a friend who always gives to others and never treats herself.
I just LOVE each of these items! Here are the details, going clockwise around the picture:
- Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle (of Big Mama Blog), $14.99 (list price): this book will have you doubled over in laughter, even if you’re not a mom. If you can read, this book is for you. It’s a fun, easy read, and is great for those laughs that you just need.
- Starbucks Gift Card, $10.00: need I say more?
- Kelly Clarkson “Wrapped in Red” Christmas CD, Target, $11.99: I downloaded this album and – even though I’m on Team “Thanksgiving before Christmas,” I’ve been listening to it nonstop. I’ve always loved Kelly Clarkson and this CD is so fun for the holidays.
- EOS Lip Balm, Target, $2.99: this lip balm tastes so good and it is so cute!
- Merona Navy Paisley scarf, Target, $14.99: I love this scarf – it’s perfect for fall.
- Starbucks Reusable Tumbler, Starbucks, $1.00 (read about it here): I found out last week that Starbucks is selling reusable tumblers for just $1.00! When you bring the tumbler in and use it, you get 10 cents off your drink. Who doesn’t love to save the planet and save money?!
- Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers, Target, $8.49: this nail polish has always been my go-to polish. It’s neutral yet pretty, and can be worn year-round.
So, here’s how to win my gift basket!
Follow the Rafflecopter guidelines below. Be sure to go enter all of the other girls’ giveaways! You can really win some fun things! Pssst – there’s only one mandatory entry on my blog – just a blog comment!